Tuesday 19 June 2018

Sexy Hair

The shimmering glow off my beautiful flowing brunette hair will entrance any man. Lured in by my seductive fingers playing with my soft flowing hair, wrapping you up like prey in the coils of a snake. You imagine you’re actually in the same room as me, stroking my elegant head of hair, smelling my shampoo, completely lost in fantasy. Nothing can distract your focus. Not the sounds of my girlfriends in the other room or my stupid houseboy cleaning with the vacuum. Nothing can ruin this moment as you stare hipnotized at my long slender fingers stroking my sexy hair. Wouldn’t you love to be my lucky houseboy and clean up all the precious strands of hair from the floor, you’d have enough to make a cocoon and trap yourself in my braids.
Ceara Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment